Sunday, April 24, 2011

Bootylicious Easter


Thank you to the wonderful Jess for the Bootylicious award! :-)

Here are the rules for accepting the award:

1. Post this award with the picture and name whoever tagged you in it

2. Do the STUFF

3. Award to 7 others and tell them you did so!

THE STUFF:

1. Name 3 things that are lying right next to you
-high heels (for work tomorrow!)
-computer charger (yeah, i'm blogging from the floor...)
-cell phone

2. Name 2 foods you cannot live without
-oatmeal
-beer (yes, it is a food group in my mind)

3. Name 1 thing you did today
Went to Easter Mass, had a delightful Brunch with extended family, and then drove 5 hours back to Baltimore because I have to work at 7:30 tomorrow morning! (Oh, the joys of adulthood...)

7 lovely bloggers:
Hmmm...I can't decide...I want EVERYONE to do this one! :-) (Yeah I know, I'm taking the lame easy way out on this one)

Thanks Jess!

**********************

Anyway, sorry it's been FOREVER since I've updated you all. Life is busy busy busy...I started my new full-time job as a Drug & Alcohol Rehab Therapist, and let's just say it is not your ordinary desk job, that's for sure (although I do have a desk...and my own office!)

I am stressed and busy, but I promise I have still been reading your blogs. It's just hard for me to find time to post...promise I will soon though!

2 comments:

  1. That's so exciting that you've started your full-time job! That's a super impressive job to have straight out of undergrad, too- good for you! I can only imagine how stressful and busy things are right now, so no worries, take your time in posting of course! Look forward to hear about your job and how things are going with The Man and life in general. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wanted to let you know that i love your blog. :) good luck on your new job, it does sound exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...