It's a gorgeous day in Baltimore.
(view from my office window)
A few quick updates:
1. The job is busy & stressful but is going very well. I honestly can say I LOVE MY JOB, which I am SO grateful for because that isn't common these days.
2. My roommate and I have gotten very close and I am so glad my living situation worked out so incredibly well.
3. I have a new "Man Friend"--B is a piece of the past. I realized that I was making him out to be more perfect than he really was. I gave him a few more chances to prove himself to me, but he failed miserably. And you know what I say--on to the next one! (I'm kidding...sort of.) In all seriousness though, I met a guy who is really great, and I'm excited to see where things go.
4. This weekend I am returning to SU to officially "walk across the stage" and graduate--even though I already have my diploma and my degree! Still, I haven't been back there since March and it will be really wonderful to reconnect with old friends again.
5. My brother and his wife are expecting their first child! They are due November 1st. I can't wait to become an aunt :-)
Words to live by:
“Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.”—Mother Theresa