Friday, June 10, 2011

It's OK...

It's OK....

to have a bad day

to cry a little (...or a lot)

and to watch cartoons at the age of 22 (23 in less than 2 weeks!), while eating Lucky Charms straight out of the box...while also wearing frilly pink pajamas with teacups on them.

It's also ok...

to be wrong

and to admit you are wrong

OR

to be right

and to not apologize for being right

It's OK...

to say NO when you don't want to do something

even when you feel guilty

because you know you are doing what you need to do to take care of yourself.

In fact, most of all, it's OK...

to have priorities

to stick to those priorities

and to make sure that no matter what, YOU are your own #1 priority!



******************


Happy Friday, all. I hope you are doing what you need to do to take care of yourselves.


Update on me:


1. It is HOT in Baltimore

2. I am currently on Day 5 of 11 straight days of work (Yes, I am working this weekend.)

3. I am trying to stay positive because next weekend I have a 3 day weekend!

4. My birthday (23, yikes! When did I get so adult?!) is in 11 days.

5. My boyfriend is amazing, and makes me happy each and every day.

6. I am having some family issues but I am dealing with them in the best way possible.



Happy weekend, everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you're having family troubles. I know how that can be difficult to deal with when you're trying to stay focused on work. Yay for great men that make us smile and laugh!

    Keep your eye on your 3-day weekend!

    -Emily

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...