to have a bad day
to cry a little (...or a lot)
and to watch cartoons at the age of 22 (23 in less than 2 weeks!), while eating Lucky Charms straight out of the box...while also wearing frilly pink pajamas with teacups on them.
It's also ok...
to be wrong
and to admit you are wrong
to be right
and to not apologize for being right
to say NO when you don't want to do something
even when you feel guilty
because you know you are doing what you need to do to take care of yourself.
In fact, most of all, it's OK...
to have priorities
to stick to those priorities
and to make sure that no matter what, YOU are your own #1 priority!
Happy Friday, all. I hope you are doing what you need to do to take care of yourselves.
Update on me:
1. It is HOT in Baltimore
2. I am currently on Day 5 of 11 straight days of work (Yes, I am working this weekend.)
3. I am trying to stay positive because next weekend I have a 3 day weekend!
4. My birthday (23, yikes! When did I get so adult?!) is in 11 days.
5. My boyfriend is amazing, and makes me happy each and every day.
6. I am having some family issues but I am dealing with them in the best way possible.
Happy weekend, everyone.