Thursday, September 1, 2011

This 4 Day Weekend

This 4 Day Weekend is special for several reasons:


  • It is the first 4-day weekend I have had since I began working full-time in April

  • It is my first "Labor" Day as an actual member of the workforce

  • I am kicking it off by FINALLY seeing the final Harry Potter movie

  • My best friend is getting MARRIED on Saturday! AHHHH

I don't even know where to begin. My emotions are all over the place. I can't believe that my best friend will be a married woman in 2 days' time. It makes me nostalgic for our childhood, but at the same time excited for my own adult future.


It seems like just yesterday she and I were playing dress-up and holding fake Miss America Pageants in our basements...and now, she will be walking down the aisle.


I am the Maid of Honor. Am I nervous? YES. (Mainly because of my specch--yikes!)


But mostly, I am just super excited to share in this special day together. Her fiance is amazing and they will have a wonderful marriage. I have a great boyfriend/wedding date. I get to reconnect with family and friends. I get free food and drinks and can dance the night away. Basically, it is going to be fabulous.



And Monday? Well, Monday...is for sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun-filled weekend! Congrats to your best friend for her wedding and to you for being the maid of honor [good luck on your speech]- exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...