Thursday, April 5, 2012

Opening Day!



The Orioles season officially starts tomorrow, and as a Baltimore resident, I am SUPER pumped!

Sean and I will be starting our morning (I am leaving work at 11am and we are going right over) at this bar in Federal Hill....

...and then we will of course be attending the game, which starts at 3:05 at Camden Yards against the Minnesota Twins!

This will be a great start to this Easter weekend (even though I work Saturday and Sunday...but that equals a glorious Monday to do as I please!)


******************************************************


Are you a baseball fan? I am actually not a HUGE fan, but you can't beat the feeling of being at the stadium amongst all the other fans...so much energy! LOVE it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...