Sunday, June 24, 2012

White Wine Lemonade Sangria

White Wine Lemonade Sangria



So, I had my birthday party on Friday night, and I made this sangria "punch"...it was such a hit that I had to rustle up a second batch mid-party! 

It was too good not to share with you:

Ingredients:

-1 bottle white wine (I used Sauvignon Blanc)
-1/2 liter lemon-lime soda (I used Sprite)
-1/4 cup lemon juice (I estimated)
-1 cup light rum (again, I eyeballed this one...I used Bacardi)
-1 cup water
-2 whole lemons, sliced
-1 cup strawberries, sliced into chunks
-Any other fruit you desire would work well!

Instructions:

-Mix all ingredients into a large jug and stir well. 
-Let sit in fridge for at least 4 hours before serving.
-Pour into tall glasses and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...