Good morning! It is WINDY here on this sunny Saturday morning!
So, what have I been up to lately?
1. Finishing up the semester--this means paper-writing, reading, googling, studying, and sparknoting. The semester officially ends May 18th!
2. Working--can't go into too much detail about my job since it is government work and thus confidential, but let's just say it is quite the adventure! Very amusing. Some people are nice, and some, well...not so nice. But the pay is great and the hours are whenever I feel like it, so I can't complain.
3. Gaining weight--slowly but surely, I have been successful in gaining weight--about 1.5 pounds per week. It's not as fast as it could be, but I'm getting there. And the good news is, I think the parents are going to let the boy and I take our trip to San Diego after all! (As long as I continue to make progress mentally and physically).
4. Getting used to being in a relationship--B & I have been doing well, but sometimes the long-distance thing can be a pain. We are really trying to work through it and be honest with each other. This summer he is working at a camp job as a counselor and I will barely see or even speak to him. We'll see how it goes. If it's meant to be, it will work out.
5. Trying to figure out what to do with my summer--oh yeah, and my LIFE! My Census job ends in mid to late June, so I need to find something else to fill my time before my LAST semester of undergraduate studies begins in late August. I am thinking of applying to some local bookstores or even outdoor nurseries.
6. Trying to enjoy life, take a deep breath, and soak in the beauty of spring!
Enjoy your weekend. Also, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to you moms out there! I leave you with a me and my own mother, past and present: