Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sorry, You're Not Invited...(and a stolen wallet)

Dear Ed,

Tonight I am going out to dinner (and probably ice cream afterwards) with my boyfriend to celebrate his 23rd birthday and my 22nd birthday. I am going to have a fabulous time, order whatever I want, and eat however much of it I want. Perhaps I will have a greasy burger and fries, and maybe a couple beers. And guess what?

You are NOT invited.

Love (more like HATE),

Coco


*edit:
I just found out my wallet was stolen from the gas station (I put it on my trunk while I filled up the tank, then drove away & it fell off and someone took it) last night. SO, I have lost cash, my license, the wallet itself, and all of my credit cards & bank card have been cancelled since someone thought it would be super fun to spend all my money in lots of different places. i am really upset about all of this, BUT i realized today that I was letting my emotions control my eating habits. When all of this was going on, I didn't want to eat. And I still don't want to eat. However, I need to let this go. Yes, I lost some money. Yes, it's a pain in the arse. But you know what? This is something I can't control. Although it makes me terribly sad that there are people out there who are dishonest and mean, I know that I am not one of those people. And I will not let this person, whoever they are, disturb my life and my health. So, I will go out to dinner tonight. And perhaps I'll have more than one alcoholic beverage...and that's ok.

1 comment:

  1. i love this. get whatever your heart desires, girl :)

    ♥ lindsey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...