Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Interview

First things first:

This weekend was so much fun. I got to see my roomies again after more than a month apart. I caught up with old friends, drank some alcohol, and danced my little patootie off.

I also realized that I felt "normal" for the first time in awhile. As in, pizza for dinner, and shots of vodka, and not even worrying about the calories. It was great. My hangover on Sunday wasn't so great, but it was worth it.


So, tomorrow morning, I have a really big JOB INTERVIEW!

I don't want to disclose too much (you never know who might find you on the internet, know what I mean?), but basically, this job is in my field (Psychology), and it is a great opportunity. If I get hired, I will have a "real person" full-time job, and I'll be working in an area I have always been interested in. This really could be a dream come true for me.

I admit, I am super nervous. Like, insanely nervous. I know that's normal for big interviews, but I sometimes let my anxiety take hold more than I should. I am trying to keep up with my eating and I've been doing yoga to relax, but I am still freaking out!

Anyway, I'm off to try on my business suit for the umpteenth time, practice interviewing in front of the mirror, and doing a few cat-cow poses to help me relax.

(...And maybe eating some chocolate.)

Do you have any tips or advice for a professional interview?

1 comment:

  1. woo! I'm glad to hear you are living your life and enjoying it! Always makes me smile for you. <3

    Good luck with your interview! I'm sure you'll make a great impression.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...