Friday, January 21, 2011

alma mater


This weekend, I will be making a trip to my alma mater to visit these lovely ladies:



There will surely be some of this....


...and probably a little of this....


...and perhaps a bit of this?!


I'm really excited to see my (ex)roomies. They make me so happy, and they are the kindest, truest friends I made in college. Kelly, the red head, will most likely be a bridesmaid in my wedding. (If I ever find a man and get married, that is!)

Speaking of weddings...

In two weeks, these two lovebirds will be married!:


...and I'll have a new SISTER-in-law!


Do you have sister- or brother-in-laws? Are you close with them?

2 comments:

  1. I have two brothers, but there are no prospective sisters in law on the horizon.

    Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww you're gorgeous girl! looking so happy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...