Monday, December 12, 2011

Easy Cake Mix Cookies

As promised, I am trying to blog more often, and I couldn't not share this easy peasy recipe I used for cookies. Now I have something tasty to bring to tomorrow's office Holiday Party, and I barely broke a sweat in the kitchen. Plus, the recipe calls for only 3 ingredients, so I spent about $5 total on the whole batch.

Enjoy!



*********

Easy Cake Mix Cookies

(makes approx. 30)




Ingredients:
1. 1 box white cake mix (I used Pillsbury because it was 79 cents on sale!)
2. 1/2 cup vegetable oil
3. 2 whole large eggs
4. Ungreased cookie sheet


Instructions:
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix cake batter, eggs, and oil in a large bowl. (I added a splash of water to the mix because it was a little too gooey and needed to be softened up a bit)



3. Using your fingers, shape into generous globs and place an inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake at 350 for 5-10 minutes (you should watch them closely to make sure they don't burn).
They are finished when they are lightly browned around the edges.
5. Cool for at least 10 minutes.
6. Give to boyfriend to taste test.


7. Eat and Enjoy!


(*Note: My cookies look a little more brown in color than the typical recipe calls for because I made brownie batter in the same bowl and decided to just mix the extra residue into my cookie mix...lazy, but delicious! A win--win)



2 comments:

  1. Those look yummy! I might have to give them a try. Have fun at the party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this! I made it last minute because we had all the ingredients on hand. I must say, we were stunned with how wonderful it tasted.

    Caverta

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...