Monday, December 19, 2011

'Twas the week before Christmas...

I simply cannot believe that Christmas is in 6 days. 6 DAYS!!!

Yikes! I know I say this every year, but seriously--where has the time gone?! It feels like just yesterday I was swearing about the 100 degree heat wave and now we are getting ready for the winter cold and snow.

Sean and I are pretty much ready for Christmas. Gifts are bought (some are still in transit--hoping UPS pulls through!), stockings are hung, tree is lit, and plans are (almost) solidified.

I still work a full week of work, but having the Monday after Christmas off will be a nice treat.

Our plans this year include egg nog (for him), wine (for me), family, food, friends, and lots of festive holiday cheer.

What am I most looking forward to? Snuggling on the couch in my jammies watching Christmas movies. Sometimes, it's the little things. :-)


What are you looking forward to this holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...