Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Life Lately and Goal Progress

A random photo montage of life as of late:

Some baby-wranglin':



...Some family (and friend!) time:

(that's me and my Uncle)

...Some (kind of) DIY projects:



...Some watching the Ravens dominate the AFC!!!


...Some being spoiled by my boyfriend:

(Came home to chicken with onions, peppers, and peanut sauce one random evening...smelled ((and tasted)) like heaven! )

...And some new socks, just for kicks:


*******************

As for my Goal Progress, I've made a few small improvements:

1. Add more fresh fruits & veggies into my diet -- I have managed to squeeze in some more fresh produce throughout the day!

2. Work out more regularly -- If walking 2 miles uphill while pushing a chunky 9-month-old in a stroller counts, then YES!

3. Spend more quality time with Sean -- Still many Scrabble nights, and the other night we stayed up in bed talking for hours and it was incredible.

4. Spend more time with my friends -- Just this past weekend, we went to a friend's birthday party, and this coming Saturday we are going bowling with some more friends :-)

5. Go out to eat less often so that we have more money to save or spend on other things -- Doing very well with this one, and meals like the stellar one above make me (almost) not even miss going out so much!

6. Have enough money to take a small trip -- Sean's aunt and uncle live on a lake in Wisconsin, so we are 95% sure our "vacation" this year will include a road trip to visit them, with stops in Pittsburgh (I have family there) and Chicago (just because!). I am super pumped.

**********************

How is your 2013 going so far?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...