Monday, January 25, 2010

Finally...a few photos!

So, it turns out my MOM had my camera cord in her camera bag by accident. I don't have too many photos to share, but I at least wanted to show you some photos of my bedroom makeover:




What do you think?! I LOVE the black & white and the calming mint green walls. That chair in the corner is where I often write in my journal or read a book :-)


....and, just for kicks, here's my cat, Boomer, getting into the holiday spirit!

Anyway, I'm off to shower, go grocery shopping, and then get ready for day #1 of classes!!!

Thanks for all your comments on my last post. I'll update very soon!

5 comments:

  1. you room is adorable! i can imagine it having that calmness about it :)

    hope you are enjoying college!

    ♥ lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your room!!
    mint green is one of my favorite colours<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. obsessed with the cat and i love the room!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cat looks so happy! Not!! How did you get the hat to stick to his head?

    Oh and I love the color. I did my living room in a cool green and an accent wall of a deep green. I love green.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love reading your blog and your room is super adorable!
    I would love it if u could come check out my blog and follow :)
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...