Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My First Pro Football Game!

I've been to many sporting events in my lifetime. From professional baseball to pretty much every college sport, I've seen a lot of exciting events.

But one sport I had never seen live? Professional football. Sure, I've been to some big college games, like Army vs. Navy. But I am a Ravens fan, living in Baltimore city, and I had still never been to a Ravens game before....until yesterday.

I'll make a long story short, but basically Sean and I went through hell and high water (and a lot of $$$) to be able to attend yesterday's sold-out match-up against the Dallas Cowboys.

But boy, oh boy, was it worth it. We had so much fun tailgating with friends, and with my parents (who had never been to a Ravens game either!), who ended up snagging last minute tickets from friends. It was so much fun.

Sean and I arrived a little before 10:00 a.m. to tailgate with some friends. Then we walked over to my parents' tailgate, where some more shenanigans ensued. The game started at 1:00 p.m., and Sean and I headed in a little before kickoff--which we actually ended up missing because of security lines and bathroom lines.



Once we got to our seats, we stayed there pretty much the entire time, besides a little break to get some buffalo chicken bites. The game was a nail-biter, to say the least! The Ravens barely scraped together a win and the final score was 31-29, but hey! A win is a win, right?


I am so glad I got to experience my first ever Ravens game, and so thankful to this guy for making it all happen:



Have you ever been to a professional football game? Who is your "home" team?

*Edited to add: I have not forgotten about the October Yoga Challenge! I know my update will be a bit late this week, but I still have a post planned on how the challenge is doing and expect to have it published by Friday. Sean and I are in the process of moving, so as you can imagine things have been crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...