Thursday, August 6, 2009

Photosss

Here are some photos I promised from my last post (in no particular order b/c I'm at work and not on my Macbook so I'm not sure how to do it right...):


Chicken stir-fry made in my new house! All by myself! I'm such an adult now haha
Billie (L), Me (center), & Danielle (R) drinking the infamous BOMBER! (isn't it huge?!)
Close-up. Yes, it is flaming!


...And here is my delicious pizza from Emma's! (I ate the whole thing & I'm not ashamed! haha)

So, I am trying to stay positive. Last night I was feeling lonely and mopey, but I kept myself busy reading and watching the movie "Charlie Bartlett"--which I highly recommend, by the way. Also had 2 "shakes" with Boost, fruit, and PB yesterday. I am really trying to stick with the plan. It's NOW OR NEVER!
Keep it up. You ladies are so strong and inspiring to me.

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Go you! Yep its now or never, we are all in this together!
    Ive never heard of that movie, I`ll maybe check it out, might be a good way to kill the weekend :-).

    Ohh your food looks delicious, some serious stir fry talent going on there :-).
    And yes that is one huge drink! Looks quite nice tho.

    Have a great night
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome eating girlie!
    You look like you're having a nice time. :]

    Sounds like you're doing an excellent job sticking with your meal plans.
    See, you can be indpenedent! You can do this! And you are. :]
    I hope things continue to go well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to stay strong, snappy :D

    That drink is INSANE! I'd swim in it, but I'd get burned XD ohhhhhhhhhhhhkay I'm not funny.

    I've been wondering if that movie was good. Glad you recommended it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girly, I've had to move blogs, just thought I'd let you know <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3 this! I am so glad to see you going out and having fun with your friends again. That's what life is supposed to be all about. And you're reaching for it!
    Keep up the good fight. You are every bit as strong and inspiring as you believe everyone else here to be.
    xo
    Tori

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...