Saturday, February 13, 2010

Blizzard Update!

So, I don't even know the final snow totals for here in Central Maryland, but let me tell you--it was A LOT! Between last week's storm and this week's storm, we have AT LEAST 3 feet out there! In fact, YESTERDAY was the first day I was able to leave the house. And the plows didn't even make it to our neighborhood until 9:15 at night! Insane!

Here are a few photos I snapped when my parents and I braved it outside on Thursday evening.....

my house! (this is AFTER my dad cleared the way with the snowblower, of course!)


and here is my dad, all bundled up, standing by a pile of snow:

and, here's mom and me:


Anyway, tomorrow is Valentine's Day! I have plans to meet my date for dinner and a movie :-)
I'll update you after it happens, but it is NOT the ex, just so you know....

5 comments:

  1. holy snow! that's how it looked here, but it all melted off as fast as it came. enjoy your date ;)

    ♥ lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, i hope your date goes wonderful!
    we had around the much snow in ohio also, it was not packing snow around here thoe which kinda rudined the whole making frosty the snow man thing,but its all good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're having a great date right now...so curious!

    xxx Julia (Taste of Living)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a winter wonderland!! looks wonderful!
    have a happy valentine's day love

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha!! ohh i do not miss that at all. we actually got now her like 3 inches in mississippi! al my friends in MD hav been callin and sending pics. only thing i miss is snowboarding...cant do that in the south!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...