Sunday, February 21, 2010

NEDA Awareness Week!

Hey, friends!

Just a reminder that February 21st-27th is National Eating Disorders Association's Eating Disorders Awareness Week! Check here for more information!

Also, Caitlin from Healthy Tipping Point & founder of Operation Beautiful posted this awesome list of 20 Ways to Love Your Body.

Take time this week to reflect on your life and to thank your body for everything it does. I admittedly have been having a terrible time with my body image the past few days, and I feel awful. However, I need to remember that my body is amazing and helps me to do so many wonderful things. Therefore, I should treat it with respect and kindness rather than self-loathing.

*********************

In other news, B comes to visit me tomorrow! Can't wait! Updates (and hopefully photos!) soon.

Have a fantastic week.

I'll leave you with a quote by Walt Whitman:

"If anything is sacred, the human body is sacred."

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...