Tuesday, April 6, 2010

So Thankful

Thank you all so much for your kind, encouraging words on my last post.

I ended up having an out-of-control binge yesterday after that post that led to me getting physically sick and feeling incredibly guilty. It was disgusting.

But you know what? I'm not gonna dwell on it.

Today is a new day. Yesterday happened, and all I can do is suck it up, learn from it, and move on.

I had a normal breakfast, and I plan on having a normal lunch & dinner.

Once again, thanks for your support. I am going to really focus on kicking ED's ass this week.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, today is a new day! We all can wake up knowing each morning we have a chance to start new! I'm glad you feel supported-because you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job girl. That is real recovery too. Always a new fresh day:) You're doing great!

    x Julia (Taste of Living)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...